All in Pink

May 25, 2019 Metro Manila, Philippines

By this blog title I bet you could tell that my favorite color is pink, and maybe yours is too because you clicked this blog post knowing this will be a post about my all pink outfit. If your fave color is also pink, hooray, we have something in common! Okay, time to talk about my outfit. Every piece in this ensemble are my most-liked - the dress, shoes, bag, and accessories. You wouldn't believe where I bought my dress! Just keep on scrolling down to find out more about this outfit.



Lately I am really into girly outfits, which explains why I chose this ensemble. I felt pretty and cute in this attire. A piece of advice my friend, wear what you love not what the society tells you to wear. You don't have to follow and wear every trend there is. Only wear what makes you happy. Cute dresses like this makes me happy, hence you'll be seeing me wear more dresses. 
Found this really cute spot while I was scrolling around Mall of Asia with my brother. Of course, I can't resist, I took tons of photos here! By the way, let me tell you something interesting *i think it is,* I bought my flats at the kids section. Yup. This girl got tiny feet.


In fashion, small details are very important! Never forget to accessorize! An outfit without accessories is like a cake without icing - boring, dull, plain! Take note of this, ok? Ok. 


Outfit Details: 
Dress - bought it at an ukay ukay in Quiapo
Bag - Divisoria
Shoes - Rusty Lopez
Necklace - Shop Rita PH
Earrings - Busilak Earrings
Bracelet - Quiapo

Until next time, Sparklies!
Love, Joyce Salvador.

Post a Comment