LOOKBOOK: Cool in Camo

August 29, 2019 Philippines

Hello to you! It is so nice to have you here on my blog. Let's start the discussion about this outfit that I wore, because that's the main reason why you are here right? First of, does this outfit look cool or what? That's why I gave this look the name "Cool in Camo." I remember back then I used to collect everything that is camo - camo pants, leggings, shirt, and jacket. This jacket was one of those. It's been such a while since I last wore this. I actually almost end up selling this jacket but I am glad that I didn't. I decided to partner it with a black crop top because it will look good with the high waisted leggings, to give the illusion that I got long legs. If you are petite like me, you need to wear clothes that will elongate you. Don't you just love how sporty this outfit make me look, but don't let it fool you okay? Hahaha. I may dress sporty but I am not sporty. The only sports I like is swimming and I am not good at it. Another thing I love about this ensemble is that, it is very comfy to wear. I might actually repeat this look and make it my default airport attire.

How about you? What do you think about this outfit? Do you like it? Is it something that you would wear too? If yes, take a look at what I made for you below, just click on the items for further details. Yaaay! I can't wait to see you cool in camo too!

WANT TO COPY THIS LOOK?
Keep Sparkling!
Love, Joyce

26 comments

  1. So first - love the aesthetic of your page. I'm obsessed with your outfit, I've started adding camo into my wardrobe lately too! It gives such a cool vibe to every outfit while still being neutral enough to go with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I am just in love with these shots and just like with your whole blog. Keep up this great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very youthful look and I like all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your outfit and you have a very nice picture preset!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute outfit, I feel like I can never pull off camo, but I love this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sporty look, loving it, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really stylish photos. You look supercool

    ReplyDelete
  8. These outfits are super nice! you are so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit. It perfectly suits my style. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your cool outfit. Nice pics too. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like you outfit girl so slay and beautiful I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit! I definitely need these leggings in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this sporty look on you. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this look! I want this like leggings ang ganda.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this look! I want this like leggings ang ganda.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the jacket. It compliments your taste of style.

    ReplyDelete