Hey, I'm Back!

September 15, 2021 Philippines


Ahhhh!! So glad to be back! It's been a while. I've checked the date when I last posted an entry here in my blog, it was way back November of 2019.  Yes yes, I know. It took me long to get back here again. 


Ever since the COVID pandemic started, my life has been busier than before. Although this pandemic made life tougher, I had to admit that it also brought a positive impact on my business.  In case you don't know yet, I own a plant shop together with my family. Surprisingly just after the Philippine government lifted the first ECQ lockdown in NCR, plants suddenly boomed!! I don't know what happened but people got addicted to plants! I guess people yearned for the outdoors because we were locked inside our houses for months. So why not bring nature indoors right? Aside from that, plants make a beautiful home decor and a good way to purify air. Plus gardening is a very relaxing hobby. 


Due to the sudden boom of the plant business, I had no choice but to focus on it. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed working on my plant shop. It actually felt more like a hobby to me than work. Getting to meet new people who shared the same interest as mine is one of the many perks that came along with it. Thanks to my loyal customers, I was able to expand the business by having a physical shop in Silang Cavite and a booth in BGC Taguig. What started out as an plant online shop blossomed into a plant nursery. My family and I are continuously expanding the business by having another plant nursery just near our home here in General Trias Cavite.


But I must say, working on the business daily made me miss blogging and creating content. I miss getting my creative juices squeezed out. That is why here I am, trying to get back on it. Of course with a new branding. The scope of my content will not only be about fashion, food, and travel. I will now be adding plants into it. Sounds exciting? I hope you still stick around. I have so much to share to you and I love having you here. 

Post a Comment