Chill Afternoon OOTD + Why I Made a New Blog Site

August 30, 2018


Hello dearies! 

It feels like forever since I last did a blog post! Lol. I am sooo happy to be back in the blogging world. Hooraaay! I paused in blogging for a while because I felt like I was not making a difference and not offering something unique. I had to re-brand myself. I went thru the "experimental phase" wherein I tried different kinds of style in fashion and also in curating my instagram feed. If you are a follower of mine in instagram, I am sure that you have noticed how often I changed the way I dress, my instagram theme, and even my username on instagram. I was in a journey of finding out who I am and what I can offer. After months of experimenting, I know now what style I want to stick in to. This is me pressing the "restart button," by making a new blog site and sticking to the style that I will love doing in the long run. 

Anyhoo, enough said, first post for this new blog site is a fashion/OOTD post. Why? Because I love dressing up! Shockers right? Hahaha. This will also be my way of introducing you the kind of style I plan to consistently wear. Any guesses? (Blurt it out because I can hear you thru the screen hahaha) Maybe a few of you have guessed it right, my style will be more of pastels and a lot more feminine. What inspired me? Well, one lovely afternoon I was rewatching the Nosedive episode from Black Mirror and I thought that the tones in that episode are so pretty and I like what the women are wearing. Comment down below if you have watched Black Mirror and you agree!

Let's talk about what I wore and what I did on the afternoon of August 27, 2018. I was so stressed out that day, I needed to take a break and chill outside. I opted to wear something comfy but cute and feminine. 

Here are the outfit details: 
Hat - Japan Surplus
Dress - Thrifted
Sandals - CLN
Earrings - Wellmanson (located in Quiapo)

Even though it was chill time, my brother and I still managed to take some photos. 


(It was so sunny that afternoon, thus the hat.)



(Close up outfit details because small details matter the most.)



(This is so far the cutest necklace I ever own. Look! It's a tiny Eiffel Tower! One of my goals is to go to Paris someday and see the Eiffel Tower.)


(Not only is my necklace cute but also my ring too! This one is a mini tiara.)


(Me trying to be graceful. Lol. Did I fail or succeed?)


(Got caught munching my fave snack - Jack 'N Jill Presto Creams Peanut Butter, as I was reading a book. Yup, my chill time is composed of a book, a snack and many other things that make me happy.)


(Want a bite of this peanut butter goodness too? #PeanutButterLover)


And...

That's it. I am ending this blog post. Awww :((  Until next time! I promise I will be sharing more about fashion and other topics too. 

Btw, if you also like the kind of style that I like or want an update of my shenanigans, consider subscribing to this blog <3 


Lots of Love,
Mary Joyce Salvador.

Post a Comment