I Used Glue-On Nails for the First Time!

August 2, 2019


Finally! It's been a while since I last tried something new and somehow it feels liberating. I've been wanting to try glue-on nails ever since I saw some women have it on. Whenever I see someone with long polished beautiful nails, I can't help but have this notion that this person has a well-driven life because I'm aware how expensive it gets to have highly-maintained nails. But now I know better, I found out that there is a cheaper alternative to it. I am beyond grateful @impresshop_ph opened this experience for me and here I am to share with you what it is like to have glue-on nails.



I got the chance to collaborate with @impresshop_ph, so they sent out these glue-on nails for me to try. I am super duper happy with what they sent me, the colors are my type and the quality is superb. The very next day I got this, I put it on right away. I was excited, okay? Lol. Check the first photo for reference. It is so pretty right? Like it was done by a professional!


After a few minutes deciding which faux nails I should use first, I landed with this. It is Nail Pop's Orange Sherbet. I'm obsessed with this color because it will go well with any outfit I wear.


This is the next one I am going to use when I am done with the Orange Sherbet. Look! It got accent nails! Yaaaay for accent nails!


Save the best for last! I think I am going to use this on my Cebu trip with my boyfriend on November. What do I like about this? It's gray and most of all, it is matte!


WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX?
Yeah, I know some of you are curious what is included in each pack. 
+ 24 nails 
+ Nail glue
+ Nail filer
+ Adhesive tape (just in case you don't want to use the glue)

HOW TO USE?
Just read what is indicated at the back of the packaging or box. 

MY FINAL SAY

It is a solid 10/10 for me!! It is super easy to apply, I just followed what was said at the back of the packaging. I opted to use for glue instead of the adhesive because I want it to be sturdy enough for me to do household chores. Believe me or not, it is definitely sturdy enough to withstand the household chores that I have been doing such as washing the dishes, cleaning the house, cooking and etc. Plus after all that it still look shiny and good as new. As for the fitting, the faux nails fits perfectly on my nail bed, take note I got small hands. I also like that it comes in different sizes. I am also happy in terms of the packaging, the nails are inside a resealable container,  so when you decide to remove it you can just put it back inside, seal it then keep it to reuse again. If you ask about the pricing, the price is just right, it cost around 300-400 pesos, which is not bad considering the quality of the product. 

I am really so obsessed with how my nails look right now. I keep looking at it from time to time because it makes me happy. Also, i love the sound it gives off when I am tapping. Downside of it though is I find it hard to do some stuff like putting on necklace, buttoning clothes, picking up small things, etc. But I could get used to it and get creative with how I am going to do these things. You know what, I actually want to get more nails!

Are you interested to buy too?
Check out and follow @impresshop_ph
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/impresshop_ph
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shopnailpop
You can also find them at..
Pop Culture Trinoma
Retail Lab Glorietta

Keep Sparkling!
Love, Joyce.

Post a Comment