K-drama Inspired Outfit

May 14, 2019 Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines


I am guessing you are here because you like watching Korean dramas and is fascinated at how the characters dress up or you just simply love Korean fashion/style. I love both Korean dramas and their style, that's why I made this post.

Can you guess which Korean drama is this look inspired in or who? I'll give you 10 seconds to guess! 10... 9... 8.. 7...


6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... TIME IS UP!


Okay, time to reveal. This ensemble is inspired by Secretary Kim from "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?" Familiar? Just from the first episode up to the last, Secretary Kim's outfits caught my attention! I am digging this chic office work outfit. Noticed that she wore pencil skirt numerous times and sometimes paired with white tops? You can never go wrong with this combo.


Top: from my mom's closet | Skirt: Taytay Tiangge for only 80 pesos | Bag: Stradivarius | Shoes: Annie & Lori | Hair clip: Jukaykay | Earrings: Busilak Earrings 


To be honest, I also developed a whole new level of interest in Korean skincare. Would you like me to share some of my fave Korean skincare brands and products? Comment down below. Also, let me know what you think about this outfit.

Till next time,
Mary Joyce Salvador

2 comments

  1. I notice it too when I was watching the series. I love how they make an office work clothes look so so cute. Your outfit looks perfect on you.


    Vanessa | Simply Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! That's why i love Korean fashion now. And thanks Vanessa! I really appreciate this.

      Delete