All Warmed Up!

February 25, 2019 Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines



OUTFIT DETAILS:
White Top - Taytay Tiangge (Mayora)
Cami Top - Taytay Tiangge (Bagpi)
Pants - Baclaran
Mules - Taytay 
Earrings - Tassel Street

Hello dearies! Today I am sharing an OOTD post. Yaaaaaay! Finally, right?! It's been a while since I last did an OOTD entry here in my blog. Anyways, let's talk about my outfit. It's at last my fave fashion season which is Spring/Summer! Thus the warm toned floral outfit. Lately, I'm loving the red and yellow color combination but with this color palette you have to be careful not to over-do it not unless you want to look like Mr. Mcdonalds. Wear minimal accessories, a little goes a long way. I only wore a cute pineapple dangling earrings from Tassel Street, sooo perfect for summer outfits. Plus a basket-style bag to complete the look, this type of bag is an essential for your spring/summer wardrobe. Let me know what you think about this outfit? Will you re-create this look? Do you like the red and yellow color combo too? Feel free to comment down your thoughts in the comment section.

Want to get this look too?

Have a great weekday everyone!

2 comments

  1. lakas maka vintage look pang throw back..parang mandy moore sa a walk to remember.

    https://trucelynfalejo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete