Shop2Give: Shopping for a Good Cause #ForTheKids

October 16, 2018


It really breaks my heart whenever I see children roaming around the streets, begging for money and food. Here I am, shopping for things that I probably don't need. To be honest, it really makes me feel guilty shopping for the sake of satisfying my wants. Thankfully, Unilever PH and Lazada partnered up with this charitable campaign called "Shop2Give." I am so proud and happy that I took part in this campaign! If you are like me (guilty for shopping unnecessary things) this is your time to turn that around, let's all SHOP FOR A GOOD CAUSE, let's SHOP TO GIVE! 


You know what they say, kindness can never be bought - but, you can buy your favorite Unilever products on Lazada as an act of kindness. It is never too late to do good deeds! 

GRAB YOUR PEN AND PAPER, TAKE NOTE OF THIS OR SET YOUR ALARM! YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY OUT, RIGHT? 
- Tomorrow, starting at 12 midnight of OCTOBER 17, 2018, Unilever will be taking over Lazada's platform for a 24-hour shopping event. Shoppers can enjoy up to 80% off on purchases of Unilever products from the Lazada Marketplace or visit (lzd.co/shop2giveph) There will also be Buy 1 Take 1 deals! For every discount, Unilever will match purchases with donations to UNICEF. Yup, a percentage of the proceeds will go to the children of UNICEF. 

See? Not only will you get to enjoy discounts, you'll also be able to donate for the children of UNICEF. 

Oh and I don't know if you have noticed the sudden change of profile photos of different Unilever brands and some of our local celebrities into children's artworks, it is for this campaign too. #ForTheKids. This is to show that children are actively part of this campaign too. 

Remember, when we were little kids like them we had big dreams that we want to fulfill, I'm sure the children of UNICEF have big dreams as well. Let's help them out with this simple act of kindness. A little goes a long way. 

Post a Comment